Welcome to our blog! My name is April and on October 19th 2012, I married my best friend Paul for time & all eternity.

It all started when we were both just 16 years old. Yeah, one of those crazy high school romances that actually made it! We went to school together. He baptized me, I sent him off on a mission, we wrote each other, I waited, he came home, we got engaged, and now we're happily married! And for the last 5 1/2 years we've only grown to love each other more and more with every day that passes.

So far, this journey has been so rewarding filled with fun, laughter, and yes even tears here and there. Every moment is worth it. We hope you guys will enjoy taking this journey through marriage and life with us.


Thursday, September 6, 2012

Where to begin

We're engaged! Well we've been engaged for a little while now. Since July to be exact and right now we're in September. OOPS! I promise once this whole wedding planning thing starts to simmer down a little and once I start to get a hang of this whole blogging world I will post more. Until then this blog will be just a whole lotta boring and there will be a whole lotta nothing! SORRY ALYCIA :)

Sincerely,
Soon to be Mrs. Paul Mayer 

No comments:

Post a Comment